Spring is the ideal season for bird-watching!
For this reason, every year since 1991 the Bay of Somme highlights its most well-protected inhabitant during the Bird and Nature Festival!
This event is open to all and proposes various activities for the entire family over a nine-day period:
- Exciting nature outings with a guide
- Emotion-filled documentaries/li>
- Beautiful photo or animal art exhibitions
- Leisure activities for children
- Educational evenings with debates and lectures
- Hands-on photo and animal art classes
- Enjoyable shows, stories and concerts
- Competition with two large international contests
- And “Encounters with Nature Photography”
To learn more, visit: