Just two hours from Paris, less than two hours from Lille and three hours from Brussels…
Hold your seminar at Le Domaine du Val!
Enjoy meeting and working in this convivial rural setting, not far from the Bay of Somme:
You’ll appreciate tranquility and nature while taking advantage of dedicated infrastructures for working well together.
The residence can welcome groups of up to 25 people in three-star comfort at Le Domaine du Val for a seminar or study days (excluding school vacations and weekends).
This pleasant residence next to the Abbeville golf course cultivates the art of living well in the country with wooden architecture, restrained and elegant interiors and a desire to ensure the comfort and well-being of guests.
You’ll find a functional organization and high-quality equipment that are indispensable to a good working environment.
Specially designed private floor
The club house features a special 70-square-meter floor that includes:
- a 45-square-meter plenary session room
- a light-filled adjacent room with a panoramic view of the countryside
- professional equipment, with a screen, video projector and sound that allow you to project your digital-quality videos and visuals from a laptop and Wifi connection throughout the club house
- additional services: photocopier, fax and call management in the reception area.
Carefully prepared meals are served in the main club house room. Three catered menus are proposed for each meal: cold buffet, warm dishes or seafood platters.
The new “Nature Has Taste” catered menu by Ludovic Dupont lets you enjoy a gustatory experience with original recipes featuring all the goodness of nature.
Le Domaine du Val makes hotel services available for your employees. They will be comfortably installed in our red cedar homes.
All the extra advantages of le Domaine du Val
Your employees will have free access to the club house swimming pool, fitness gym, rooms and terrace.
The three hectares of green areas around the residence allow organizing recreational activities in the outdoor area.
Personalizing your seminar:
Our only goal is to meet your expectations.
You can count on us for a warm welcome and great organization. Our “seminar stays” are built around tranquility, conviviality and made-to-measure services.
- Abbeville golf course
- bike trips starting from the residence
- sports activity on the Picardy coast: biking, land-sailing, sea kayaking
- discovery, nature or cultural activities on the Bay of Somme.
- service providers for personalized interventions: team building, fooding activity, yoga, etc.
Depending on what your group is looking for, we are available to assist you in organizing these activities after the seminar.